Thursday, May 26, 2011

What is Scrapbooking? Why you should start a Scrapbook

Scrapbooking

What is scrapbooking?

Scrapbooking is the way to store your photos and memories by creating wonderful pages for your images in a new and interesting way by capturing the stories behind the photos with words and embellishments. There is no way to good or evil of scrapbooking, you can choose how you layout your photos in any event, you feel looks right.

Scrapbooking is a great hobby that can be enjoyed by everyone. This is an exciting pastime that allows you to create your own unique, personal of all your favorite photos, memories using materials simple craft.

Reasons to start scrapbooking

I started scrapbooking about 5 years ago, I was looking for a new hobby, but I also wanted a hobby that I could use day on the day, the difference of tapestries and projects cross stitch I have completed and did not know what to do with next.

A dayI came to talk to a friend that I was looking for something to do and she mentioned Scrapbooking and has to say at this moment "I was hooked."

It was not only a really fun hobby, but still made extensive use of all the pictures that I had stored in the back of the Cabinet. I have now three albums filled with wonderful memories of my family and friends celebrate birthdays, Christmas, proms for my children and our holidays.

My daughter and I have my son, it's very own Scrapbook, which gave us to him for his 18th birthday, we've filled with many wonderful memories of his birth, his first day at school, his school tripsetc. Since then, we have added to his scrapbook with new memories he wanted to seize, as when he gets his first car!

What you need to start a scrapbook?

More essential items you need is a good, robust, acid album free to store your pages and a good selection of photographs. Other elements, you will need are a variety of papers and embellishments to decorate your page layout.

What help is available for your scrapbooking?

There are many books and Web sites available to help with your scrapbooking and they will include ideas for your layouts and helpful tips and advice on the different ways to decorate your pages there are many new tools and advanced techniquesYou can use to create your pages. Scrapbooking went digital! You can use your computer with graphic/photo software to edit to change the appearance, size or improve your photos.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment